Terms & Conditions for www.jeanniedibon.com
LAST UPDATED: 21st June 2019 – PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE.
- We are Dibons Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales under number 08538388, and we own and operate this website, www.jeanniedibon.com (“the Site”).
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- All right and title in and to the Site, including all of the content appearing on the Site as well as the knowledge and research underpinning that content, and whether available for free or as part of a paid membership of the Site, is owned by us and/or our third-party licensors. This content includes but is not limited to text, pictures, photographs, artwork, and videos, as well as the know-how, knowledge and research underpinning this content. You may not print, screen-capture or otherwise make copies of any such content, nor may you make your own adaptations or reproductions of any videos, photographs or pictures, without our express prior permission. Failure or delay on our part to enforce our rights in this content should not be construed as acquiescence in your copy or reproduction.
- We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. We emphasise that the Site content is for informational purposes, and nothing you read or see on the Site should be construed as medical advice, or as an alternative to or replacement for medical advice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any purpose whatsoever, including non-commercial purposes such as research, criticism or comment, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- We may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third-party site; if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
- You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
- the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
- harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates.
- you retain the legal right and technical ability immediately to remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so;
- the link is to the homepage of this Site at www.jeanniedibon.com;
- the link will not cause this Site or any content on this Site to be:
- embedded in or ‘framed’ by any other website, or
- otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us.
We reserve the right to require you immediately to remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
- There are two types of subscription to the paid content on the Site: monthly and annual. Pricing information can be found at: https://jeannie-di-bon-wellness-movement.thinkific.com/pages/become-a-member. Payment is taken upfront, and we will not entertain cancellation requests midway through your subscription period (be it a month or a year), nor will you be entitled to any refund midway through your subscription period. We will also assume that you wish to renew your subscription at the end of your subscription period, unless you inform us, with at least one week’s notice, before the end of the period that you do not wish to renew your subscription, at link: https://jeannie-di-bon-wellness-movement.thinkific.com/account/billing. You need not give any reason for your non-renewal.
- Even if you cancel your subscription to the Site and your access to exclusive content on the Site has been terminated, you will, remain bound in perpetuity by the restrictions on use and copying of content from the Site detailed earlier in these Terms whether you cancel your membership or we terminate your access to the Site for whatever reason.
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
By continuing to use our site, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions stated above.