Train with Jeannie in person
Host Jeannie at your own venue for a full day course in Movement Strategies for the Hypermobile Client. For anyone working with clients in this specialist field, this is suitable for teachers, instructors, physiotherapists, osteopaths or anyone wanting a greater understanding of this condition.
Hypermobility can go way beyond having flexibility. When working with hypermobility, we need to be aware of possible other symptoms and conditions such as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) and chronic pain which is often a feature in hypermobility.
What you’ll learn:
- Review the latest research and information relating to hypermobility and EDS
- Acquire the knowledge & skills to work effectively and confidently with this population
- Examine the physical, emotional & psychological aspects of hypermobility and chronic pain
- Learn mat-based exercises & guidelines to work with confidence in this field utilising the Integral Movement Method framework
IMM online training for movement therapists
(3 CEC Points)
This online course is designed to give you all the essential knowledge needed to work with hypermobile clients. Working at your own pace, you’ll gain the confidence to design a safe, effective and appropriate mat-based programme for your hypermobile and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome clients.
I deliver the course and I include a comprehensive exercise section. You’ll receive full instructions and watch points for the hypermobile client. This content of this course is all backed by current research.
Online training: EDS Echo Fundamentals of the Integral Movement Method
For physical therapists, physiotherapists, Pilates teachers, yoga teachers and personal trainers.
What you’ll learn:
- How Movement Therapy is effective
- Strategies to implement in your own practice
- Confidence in helping people with EDS and HSD to exercise
- A unique opportunity to learn from colleagues and peers around the world.
This 18 hour online course is spread over 9 weeks. It’s run in collaboration with The Ehlers-Danlos Society and on their platform EDS Echo. The programmes are run twice a year.
Informative, clear and practical insight on how to actually help clients. Absolutely brilliant.
This was so incredibly informative and useful. The best talk I’ve ever heard on EDS and movement.
Caroline, Pilates Teacher
Coming soon: My 'The Integral Movement Method' book
For health professionals and movement practitioners who want to learn more about this evidence-based approach to hypermobility management. You will learn:
* The six hypermobility principles in depth
* Strategies to implement in your own clinical practice
* Practical solutions for you to use with your clients.
* Submit your details to be the first to know when the book has been released!